Arisia 2024 Is Almost Here! Register and Reserve Your Hotel Room Now!
2024 is taking place January 12-15, 2024, at the Westin Boston Seaport
District Hotel. We are putting together the final details of the Program
now, and the full guide to Programming and Events will be on our
website soon. See below for information on how to book a hotel
room, how to register, and a preview of some featured Arisia Events!
Still need a room for Arisia? The Westin still has plenty of rooms available for Arisians! https://arisia.org/Reservations has information about making your reservation and special requests about that reservation.
The deadline for reservations at our Arisia-specific room rate is December 28.
Get Your Arisia 2024 Membership
Register here to attend Arisia 2024!
- $65 through 12/31/2023 for full memberships and FastTrack memberships (for children ages 6-12)
- $75 for Turtle Track (professional childcare for children ages 2-6) Space is limited, sign up now!
- $35 for students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
- Free for Kids-in-Tow (must be with a paying attendee at all times)
with Card To Culture memberships for EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare
cardholders and their families (must show card at badge pick up) through
the Massachusetts Card to Culture program. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Events Division UpdateThe full schedule of Events and Programming will be out soon. In the meantime, get excited for these featured events!
- Geeky Belly Dance at 7:00 pm
- The Post-Meridian Radio Players Presents Star Trek: The Doomsday Machine at 10:00 pm
- The Mrs. Hawking Series - Fallen Woman at 5:00 pm
- Featured Musical Guest Concert - Windborne Singers at 8:00 pm
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show w/ Shadowcast by The Tesseracte Players at 10:30 pm
Reminder that attendees can still sign up to be a contestant for the Masquerade here!
- The Arisia Masquerade Costume Competition at 8:00 pm
Access Division Update
To ensure accommodation requests are met, please make your request ASAP
by emailing email@example.com
. Check with the Access table at con for more info on services Arisia provides.
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Live Captioning
- CART Services
- Audio Description (including live audio description providers for the Masquerade)
- Large Print Materials
- Braille Materials
- Language Translation Services
- Scooter Rental
- Accessible Seating
You can read more about how to reserve an accessible room here
Blood Drive on Saturday
Arisia Blood Drive (partnered with Mass. General Hospital) will be back
on Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm (exact time to be confirmed).
Sign-ups will be available on our website soon!
COVID Policy Reminder
2024 will require masks in all convention spaces unless they are
otherwise marked as mask-optional. The hotel does not have a mask
mandate, which means there are likely to be unmasked individuals in
public areas of the hotel. Masks in Arisia spaces must be a minimum of a
medical mask with a filter. We encourage use of higher filtration masks
such as N/KN 95 or KF94. Attendees are strongly encouraged to obtain
the updated COVID vaccine released this fall. We expect people to stay
home from the convention if they are feeling sick or have known exposure
to COVID in the week leading up to the event. We also expect people who
become ill while at the convention to isolate in their hotel rooms or
return home, test for COVID, and inform the Safety division of a
positive result. More details are available here.
Any other questions about Arisia 2024? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!